Being a pet-parent is the best! From snuggles to playtime, pets enrich our lives and can actually improve our health. Have you ever wondered if it may be healthier for your pet to have a sibling? When you need to leave your home for extended periods of time, pets do a great job at keeping one another company.
If you’ve considered getting a sibling for your fur-kid but were on the fence, these photos will certainly convince you one way over the other.
1) These two have figured out a fun way to catch that tail
2) You’ll save money on beds (and heating bills)
3) Where there’s a Ying, there must be a Yang
4) Making trouble is always better together
5) Two for one special
6) They’ll make up games that only they understand
7) They’ll always be there for each other
8) Their unbreakable bond will inspire you
9) They’ll show you where the best seat in the house is
10) They’ll love to “weekend” together
11) They will show you their unique personalities
12) Taking a bath will be a lot more fun
13) You won’t know where one ends, or one begins…
14) Who could resist a love like this?
15) Ok, now that you’re convinced… why stop at just two? 😂😂