If your dog ever acts like a human, take heart because you aren’t alone. Dogs have been mimicking the behaviors of human beings for hundreds if not thousands of years. Our canine family members watch what we do, imitate us, and their behaviors are often shared on social media for all the world to see. Whether they are walking down the street, working on the computer, or hogging the remote control, dogs are truly becoming more and more like us.
Here are 12 pups who have no doubt they are human beings in a fur coat:
1) The dog who tucks himself in at night (or thinks he is a burrito):
2) “Hey Martha, while you’re up, can you get me a cold beverage and some snacks?”
3) Is there anything more relaxing than a carefree day in a swing? This Bulldog is living his best life!
4) Just cruising through the drive-through window and yes, he wants fries with that.
5) Walking to church for Sunday services.
6) When your future is so bright, you’ve gotta wear shades.
7) “Hey, look, I’m a baby, too. Let’s rock this cradle!”
8) Someone’s been taking ballroom dance lessons.
9) Sometimes you just need to channel your inner toddler. Giddyup!
10) When someone yells “conga line,” this is bound to happen at the dog park.
11) “Yeah, go ahead, go to work. I’ll be online shopping using your credit card, Kathy.”
12) When you watch the baby crawl, this is bound to happen.
Feature image: GIPHY