In the snowy mountains, the rescuers of Utah found him crying for help and completely paralyzed. He was cold and helpless when they carried him to their vehicle.
Upon arriving at the hospital, the vet discovered a dart piece that was laced with drugs. They immediately brought him to emergency care for acute poisoning.
Slowly, Utah gained strength and regained his mobility. Despite the struggle, he was a fighter.
The entire rescue team patiently helped him fully recover. After 40 days, he has managed to get significantly better and is with a loving family.
Even dogs deserve a second chance at life.
To watch Utah’s whole recovery journey, check out the video below.