Kate Chacksfield has been devastated ever since she lost her beloved dog in a bizarre poisoning incident. This unfortunate incident happened after Kate swapped the sugar in her brownie for an artificial substitute.

 

Source: Kate Chacksfield/Facebook

 

Ruby, Kate’s sweet Hungarian Vizsla, had eaten brownies in small amounts before, but it never did her any harm. That fateful day, Ruby ate 2 Xylitol-laced brownies, which was enough to damage her liver and other organs.


Kate saw Ruby vomiting uncontrollably and rushed her to the vet’s. She spent thousands of dollars trying to save her pet but the damage was done. Ruby passed away withinClick To Continue Reading This Story and Watch The Video. . .

 

Click To Continue Reading This Story…