You went to work, came home, and boom, someone made a mess in the house. Your favorite shoes are shredded. The houseplant is knocked over. It wasn’t your angelic dog, right? Couldn’t be! He looks so innocent with those big puppy dog eyes. How could he be responsible? But then you look closer and “G-U-I-L-T-Y” is written all over that adorable face.
Here are 10 of the guiltiest dogs on social media who have no shame:
1) I know, I know, I put myself in time out.
2) I might as well fess up, it was me.
4) Too much?
5) Maybe if I disguise myself, they won’t notice the mess in the bathroom.
6) Wait, you think I did what? Wasn’t me!
7) These treats literally threw themselves into my mouth, Dad.
8) When there’s no place left to run, you hide your guilt in plain sight.
9) Hey Mom, you’re home from work early.
10) You’re looking for a dog who made the mess, Jim, not a gentleman dressed in your finest attire.
Feature photo: Imgur